PROFESSIONAL NURSE POSITION GILEAD HEALTH UNIT
The Tshwane Leadership Foundation (TLF) works with churches and communities for urban transformation with specific focus on social inclusion – a process that integrates socially vulnerable people creatively, and prevents displacement as much as possible.
The Tshwane Leadership Foundation seeks to appoint a Professional Nurse for Gilead Health Unit, based in Pretoria.
Gilead Health Unit, providing a holistic awareness and prevention programme (HCT and mobile Service), hospice and palliative care (IPU) and residential care for people with psycho-social disabilities, has a position available for a professional Nurse to commence duties on as soon as possible
- To ensure quality standard of hospice and palliative care for IPU and outpatient programme
- To ensure quality standard of care for people with psycho-social disabilities
- To ensure and maintain quality standards according to rules and regulations on all levels
- To maintain a safe and hygienic environment
- To ensure and maintain an adequate patient file system report writing as required
- Networking and resource development.
- An accredited degree as a Professional Nurse and registration by the relevant professional body
- Qualification/Trained in palliative Care
- A minimum of three years of experience in Mental Health and working in NPO
- Interpersonal skills necessary to engage effectively with the community
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork experience and cultural sensitivity are crucial.
- Good computer skills
- A valid driver‘s license
This is a part-time position (25 hours per week). The successful candidate will receive an initial 6 months performance-based contract in line with the organizational policy. If both parties agree, this will be followed by an 18 months contract before becoming a permanent staff member.
Starting date: ASAP
Salary: R 8.000/ month (total cost to company)
Closing date for applications: 16 August 2019 (Friday)
Kindly send your application with a motivational letter and the job title as a reference to Philisiwe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit your applications at TSHWANE LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION OFFICES: 288 Burgers Park Lane. Pretoria Central